Thursday, June 17, 2010

Stella!

Stella Im Hultberg is amazeballs! She's one of my favourite artist and I love love love her works. These are taken from her moleskine sketches. So nice right? The colours, the textures, the strokes...when can I be like her???








(view more on her blog: http://stellaimhultberg.blogspot.com)

Well, I thought when I came back from Penang, I would be able to go online at home BUT again, the housemate kept forgetting to pay the bill wtf. Fingers crossed and hopefully I will be able to go online when I get back home later. Watched the World Cup match against Spain vs Switzerland with Ivan, (who's back from Melbourne and I am gonna force him to become my World Cup buddy now muahaha) and surprisingly Spain did not even managed to score a single goal! How unlikely aye? Xavi Alonso tried to score so many times but to no avail. Well better luck next time Spaniards. On a random note, why did Fernando Torres cut his blond hair?

I had a near death experience on the way back to Subang yesterday...okay, it wasn't THAT extreme la...I mean it's not like I got shot like how 50 Cent has been through but still...it was scary and I really thought I would die (touchwood) yesterday. No kidding. But more on that later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like Samson, it turns out Fernando Torres' power was locked in his hair

Anonymous said...

What happened Vien?

Anne