Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wild Trapeze

About a week ago, I managed to listen to one of the tracks from Brandon Boyd's new solo album called Courage & Control via one of the blogs that I usually visit. Two nights ago, I was told by a new friend that I should go and listen to more of his tracks on the album. So yesterday morning, when I was about to start doing all the pending gradings/paperworks, I decided to find more songs from Mr. Boyd himself and then...I saw this video! This video is called Runaway Train and again, Brandon Boyd did not dissapoint me :DDD Loved the stop motion effect in it plus...I bet he even drew all the illustrations in the video as well. Might take a while for me to understand the lyrics...you know how 'bimbo' I can be sometimes haha. I am not sure if the album, The Wild Trapeze  will be available here or not but I am definitely gonna get it, if I can find it lah :D

Here's another video, probably quite an old one on Brandon Boyd explaining about his artworks which was exhibited at the "All Is Well" collective art event in LA last year. If only I could just spend one day with him to understand what was on his mind while he do his paintings, that would be super awesome!

7 comments:

simone said...

OMG!!! He's back! He's back.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yessss...still handsome as ever haha. looking forward for the band's brand new album as well. hopefully will be release by next year.

simone said...

aha aha... still handsome as eVER...you're really up to date oh with incubus punya news kan? not like me hahahaha...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

once a while i got to their website bah tu hahaha..and i follow those blogs orang dia minat incubus juga haha.

simone said...

you're more of a fan compared to me hehe...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

once you're a fan, you don't look back lol.

simone said...

just like BSB ba kan...fans for life hehehehheh