Friday, July 16, 2010

July 11th


This video is for my best friend slash childhood friend who recently celebrated her birthday on July 11th. This video (of me, my cousins and Ivan) was taken when we went for yamcha after a night out in Velvet and also after we met an accident, which will be a story for another day lah. Please ignore my fug face, damn that angle man hahah. Anyway, hope you had a grrreat birthday this year! I promise that we will go and celebrate your birthday + Eve's when I am back in KK next month :) Hugs and kisses.

8 comments:

simone said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you did this for me. How thoughtful. I'm very flattered and honoured. OMG!!!!! Can't stop laughing from when I saw July 11th.... OMG!!!!! THANK YOU MUCH MUCH XOXOXOX....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha...sorry i couldn't post it on time cos i was too tired and then have to rush to penang lagi...so today baru have free time to upload...in the office lagi tu hahahahaha! welcome babe!

Anonymous said...

Why does Ivan like he's pissed? Dia marah bukan birthday dia ka? Hahahaha... dogo oh sa! Anyway, Simone, hope u had a blast. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hehehe... Take care!

Love,
Anne

Anonymous said...

Why does Ivan sound like he's pissed? Dia marah bukan birthday dia ka? Hahahaha... dogo oh sa! Anyway, Simone, hope u had a blast. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Hehehe... Take care!

Love,
Anne

Vivien Dumpangol said...

anne, ivan was pissed about the accident earlier hehe...i guess he hasn't fully calmed himself down yet.

simone said...

Hi Anne! I was wondering too why Ivan looked so pissed in the video. Kacian si kawan kena accident. Boleh dimaafkan la. Anyways, thank you for the wish... Hugs...

Ivan Ho said...

i havent ready n my mood the time is very piss, hahaha. Hope u dint mind, at least i have send the wishes

simone said...

No worries about it Ivan. I know you wouldn't be looking like that if your mood was ok. It's the thought that counts.