Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Those years

July 2005

July 2010
I know I've posted the first photo a number of times in my blog but that was one of the nicest photos (of the 3 of us) that I could find and also one of my favourites. Coincidentally, that photo was actually taken in the month of July back in 2005 when we went to visit an offset printing company somewhere in KL. Who knew after 5 years, I'm still hanging out with these boys :D I don't think we have changed that much...Physically, I know I've gained weight but you can't see it in the second picture 'cos I was hiding my big tummy haha. I can assure you that I won't be able to fit in the black top I'm wearing in the first photo anymore. Ivan got thinner, I kinda suspect he's becoming anorexic LOL and Ken, well he's still pretty much the same. From time to time, you'll hear him saying he has gained weight but that's just him being all insecure about himself. We still had to convince him over and over again that he is a very good looking man. -_-

But really, nothing much has changed. Of course we've all done few things here and there for instance, I've got the chance to study abroad for a year, Ivan has travelled to more foreign countries than us *envy* and Ken has worked his way up to become an art director; working in a well-established advertising agency and now earns more than me and Ivan, which is why he sometimes need to 'punish' his $$$ by buying more and more clothes :P

When all of us hit the big 3-0 in 5 years time, we might still be hanging out just like the good old times or maybe...not. I don't know. We can't predict the future right? But still, I do hope we'd still be able to sit, have a nice cup of coffee and talk about everything or even laugh about all the inside jokes that we've made all through the years. I don't think it's that easy for me to actually make friends with people, especially those that could understand me inside and out but these two boys are definitely a keeper. Now  I don't want to sound too high school-ish here but I gotta say, FRieNdZzz FoReVA~~ Hahahaha! And more to come :))))

4 comments:

simone said...

July 2010 - more crazier...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

and more handsome and chicks...hahahahaa

simone said...

of course..... mature already mah...can toss and flash more things hahahahha

Ivan Ho said...

yeah n discover my single lady dances.