Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Hotel motel

In case you're wondering how does the hotel room that I usually stay in Penang looks like:

Photobucket
So yeah, we're fans of Apple haha.

Photobucket
The view outside, in tilt-shift style.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Basically, the hotel is not a 5 star one *obviously* but for me, as long as the room is clean, has a TV, shower and free wi-fi, then it should be A-OK. Oh, the comforter is darn comfy too :) It's my second last week in Penang and I guess I should really go and take more pictures while I'm here. BUT, problem is the farthest place that me and my colleague knows how to go is Gurney Drive. -_-

3 comments:

Chrystal Giam said...

Wah~ I love your tilt shift pics... your camera or PS? lol and yes, apple fans say 'yo!' hehehe

Vivien Dumpangol said...

the camera has this feature called miniature effect hehe. but can be easily done in PS as well :)

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site vienz.blogspot.com
Is this possible?