Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last

This week is my last week in Penang! Can you believe that I've been flying back and forth for 8 friggin' months already? Man, that was kinda long. Anyway, I'm feeling in between actually. Relieved that I don't need to fly over there every week and kinda sad that I won't have any extra allowance anymore hahahaha. Okay, probably the foods and nice bulidings as well like I've mentioned before.

I wish all the students here the best of luck when they are in their major year next semester. I'm not sure if I'll be seeing them anytime soon...but who knows I might make a visit to Penang again. Of course this time it'll be for pleasure and not work tee hee. It's a nice feeling when my students came and say thank you to me sincerely. I really appreciate it a lot :)

No comments: