Monday, September 20, 2010

One fine weekend

We (Ivan and I) went over to Bukit Jalil stadium to buy our Arthur's Day tickets last Saturday and then decided to head down to Ken's hometown, Seri Kembangan in Serdang for lunch and also to pay him a lil' visit. Serdang somehow reminds me of Tawau and some part of KK. The roads are smaller and the shops are older as well.

Photobucket
After lunch, we paid a visit to the car wash nearby because Ken's car needed a car wash BADLY. Of course they (Ken and Ivan) won't mind me taking their pictures (actually Ken even asked me to) because they're just vain like that.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket 
Another kinda failed tilt-shift attempt. I think I should stand more further...




Photobucket
Before we made our way to Sunway, we dropped by Ken's house and while we were there, he showed us his newly purchased camera, the Olympus Pen-2! Nice camera indeed :) We went back to Sunway in the evening to accompany Ken to get his travelling bag for his trip to Phuket next week. We went for dinner at the Chinese restaurant nearby before we called it a day. And that, boys and girls was how I spent my Saturday :) I'm still thankful that I'm able to hang out with these boys, I mean I've said this many many times...it's not easy for me to actually meet new people and make new friends. I think sometimes I just feel too comfortable to just hang out with people that I know better. It's a good thing but then, I would probably be labelled as the person who doesn't like making new friends.

Don't get me wrong, meeting new people is good but you know, I'm just not exactly a people person. Anyway, despite the differences that me and the boys have, like they are awesome in moginum and I don't, I'd like to think that there might be a tiny part of them that actually cares about me ;) Hahaha, okay I'm not exactly sure but maybe...

6 comments:

Santafire said...

2nd last pic, hampir macam tilt shift photo OwO

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe yeah, it's that tilt shift effect...ada the function in my d-cam but sya blum pro lagi on how to make a proper tilt shift photo :)

Ivan Ho said...

what is moginum, arent u want to say the guys are good in toto magnum?

Vivien Dumpangol said...

moginum means drinking in kadazan hahaha! sure you guys good in toto magnum? i think u guys are better in drinking lah haha

Ivan Ho said...

in drinking they called us: no.1. but me & ken also very good in buying toto magnum as well that talent u cannot neglect.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

wait till any one of you really win toto magnum then i will only believe that talent la hahahaha....