Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Doo doo doodles



Something that I did over the weekend for The Sketchbook Project. FYI my department is participating this project called The Sketchbook Project Tour where we were given a sketchbook (a moleskine type) and all we had to do is to fill it up based on the theme we had chosen. Send the sketchbook back by January 15th, 2011 and it will be kept in Brooklyn Library in NYC. How awesome is that? If the time comes when I FINALLY get to visit New York, I would definitely go to the Brooklyn Library and look for our sketchbook, you know just to see if it's really there haha. After having to endure 2 shitty weeks, I hope this week will be a better one. You know why? Cos my besties are coming down for a visit :) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/p/street-art.html

check dis site out..