Thursday, October 21, 2010

Howly mowly

Adobe AI & PS CS5(big thanks to the PS guru, LW haha)
Decided to do a digital version on the owlies :) You know, I might have studied art and design before and currently teaching in a design college BUT I am still very much a n00b in a lot of things especially in dealing with Adobe Softwares like Photoshop :( I admit I am a REAL slow learner and there's still so many things for me to experiment with the software. Sometimes, I felt kinda embarrassed by myself because I'm teaching students Computer Graphic subjects and yet, I still am not good at it. It might take a while for me to be a pro in mastering Photoshop and even Illustrator but I'll do my best.

Wow, I haven't been posting real honest stuff in my blog for a while heh. Anyway, some things had happened to one of my close family members and I am seriously pissed at the mother trucker culprit. I know I can't always be there for my family but I care about them too much that I don't want to see any of them hurt. Karma's a bitch. You should know that and once it comes to you, you'll be in the deepest shit and no one will even have the guts to pull you back up for air.

4 comments:

Incik RestNrilekS said...

Olla.. come across your blog after googling "moleskine"

Great work, i laik.

Speaking of family matter, hope everything will be okay for you.

Have a great coming weekend ya.

Rizal

Ivan Ho said...

got me like omg. Thats the US teenage scolding style HAHAHAHA. Things will be over if double A avoid it, she need to go church for blessing, fight for the right but we only human, thats mj said.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

incik: thanks a lot :)

ivan ho: hahaha yeah,everything happens for a reason. probably lack of blessing from god la heh. still pissed at that person who did it but then can't have too many rage also la hahaha.

Santafire said...

IT'W OWLSOME!