Thursday, November 25, 2010

Glee wedding


For the past two weeks whenever I listened to the radio, I always managed to hear Rod Stewart's Have I Told You Lately. Heard that song before? Beautiful right? I might think it was a sign and I was already convinced that, the Rod Stewart's song would be my ultimate wedding song :P right until I watched this week's episode of Glee. Now I want a Glee wedding too! Another Glee episode that did not disappoint and it actually brought me to tears, haha yes no kidding. LOVED their rendition of Bruno Mars' Marry You though I wished Finn could sing it in a higher note but still, it was great! Instead of doing the traditional wedding march, they sang and danced all the way to the altar. (I bet the director watched the youtube video before  haha)

What Kurt's dad said to Finn's mum was beautiful too. I remembered it goes something like, "You know that saying when God closes the door, he opens a window? Sometimes out of nowhere he'll do you one better —he'll kick the whole wall down" So true! If you really believe and have faith in Him :) Anyone agrees that Sam is cute too? When I marry Mike Chang I wanna have a Glee wedding hahaha, just kidding.

Anyway, yesterday I had to endure what's probably the WORST cramps that I've ever experienced in my life. Seriously, the pain was just unbearable, even popping them pills can't even help. In that span of four hours enduring it, I don't even know whether I should cry or just let my self die *touchwood* I was feeling okay in the morning but right after lunch, the cramps had gone bonkers. What's even worst was...I think my stomach can't handle the great pain so I had to puke all my lunch out. I was contemplating whether I should just take a half day off and head home to rest but thinking about how many pending works I had to do, I decided to stay in the office. I slept for about two hours, praying that the pain would just go away and at last, at about 4pm, I felt much better. But fearing the pain might come back again, I decided to sleep as early as 9pm last night. So glad that it's over, at least for now but I just hope that the next time I get cramps, it wouldn't be as bad as this.

I'll be away during the weekends as I am going for a church camp. Yes, I am surprised as well hahaha. Not exactly sure what to expect but major awkward-ness, that I can guarantee. Hope it'll be good though I mean being away and spend some time with GOD should be good right?

P/S: Happy Thanksgiving! Though we don't really celebrate it but it'll be awesome to organise a nice thanksgiving dinner with family and friends. One of these days, when I am able to cook properly (still improving by the way), I will definitely organise one. I should make a turturkeykey too haha. Watch How I Met Your Mother then you'll know what I'm talking about :)

No comments: