Monday, November 22, 2010

NKOTBSB

HELL YEAH NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT WHOOP!
nkotbsb.com

Okay, if you are just like me, an ardent fan of boybands and someone who still likes listening to 'em eventhough the boyband era is not exactly big these days compared to Bieber, then I am sure you would be  feeling excited knowing that these two ultimate boybands are joining their forces and they're going on a tour together! How awesome is that?

I've seen BSB performing live when they came down to Malaysia 2 years ago...yes teenage dream came true indeed hahaha but I don't mind seeing them again for the second time :) I'm actually more of a BSB fan but I do have a fair liking for NKOTB too and I gotta say thanks to my cousin Merl who introduced me to 'em. She was, THE ultimate NKOTB fan back then hahaha. I remembered seeing posters of the group and mostly images of Jordan Knight in her bedroom. I got to know their famous songs like Step By Step, Hangin' Though, I'll Be Loving You, If You Go Away, Happy Birthday and Please Don't Go Girl. But my most favourite is still and always will be, Tonight. Love that song!

Anyway, as much as I want these two boybands to include Malaysia as part of their tour venue, I doubt they'll be coming over anytime soon but it is still possible yes? Here's a video of them performing together during the American Music Awards which was held this morning on Malaysia time. They performed a mash up of Everybody, Hangin' Tough, I Want It That Way, Step By Step, The Right Stuff and Larger Than Life. Not too bad I must say:) If only they are coming over here next summer...Nick Carter looks hot btw.

4 comments:

Santafire said...

sungguh suka! twist to larger than life best.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yeahhh boyband FTW!

simone said...

I LOVE THIS!!! OH HOW I WISH THEY COME TO KL OR SPORE... sia confirm terbang oh...

simone said...

I think it's time for us to collect our favourite boybands album...heheh...