Thursday, November 04, 2010

That awesome weekend finale

Here comes the final part of my awesome weekend two weeks ago. I wish the girls could stay longer but...well, we had to go back to our daily routine somehow. So, when Eve and Simone came down to KL, I had the privilege to stay with them in Micasa Suite Hotel in Jalan Ampang. All thanks to Eve's student, who gave her a complimentary stay there. I did a little research on that place and was quite surprised that inside each of the rooms in Micasa, there's a mini kitchen! How cool is that huh? I think my jaw literally dropped when I saw how amazeballs the room was :)

Photobucket
Yes, the three of us slept on this bed :) It's quite huge actually.

Photobucket
Flat screen TV, with DVD player included.
Photobucket
The Kitchen, where you can do some cooking.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hello there Susan!

Photobucket
Yeah, basically we stocked quite a lot of cup noodles heh.

Photobucket
Simone baked these cupcakes as a special request from yours truly :) Thanks luv!

Photobucket
Oh hello there Simon! 

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was taken the next day on Saturday. We went down to Sunway
and I hung out with them boys for a while.

Photobucket
Ken was showing me the stuffs that he bought on that day and
one of it was this Nike Dunk shoes. I love the colours!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you again for making one of my weekends full of fun! We shall do this again soon...in KK when I'm back for the Holidays!

Read:
That Awesome Weekend Part 1
That Awesome Weekend Part 2
That Awesome Weekend In (G6)

4 comments:

Santafire said...

akus maus itus cheese cuppies OaO

Ivan Ho said...

Finally the SAGA story is ended HAHAHAHAH. good ending

Vivien Dumpangol said...

@santafire: hehe yeap sedapsss bah the cuppies my friend baked :)

@ivanho: hahaha why like twilight one? hahaha..new saga coming soon hopefully.

Ivan Ho said...

Oh dear? the cupper bakes cuppies.