Monday, December 20, 2010

2 hari

I never thought that I could be THIS exhausted after only spending two weekends in KL. But seriously, I don't think it's the best idea to be down in the city during the weekend because there are just WAYYY too many people! Especially this month, where everyone is doing their year end shopping. Taking the public transport can also be a pain but enough complaining...I am going back home in two days after all. Gonna take a break from the crazy hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy KK as much as possible.

Anyway, here are some photos taken during my birthday last Friday. Had dinner in TGIF with Merl and Jess. I really didn't want the staffs to sing me a birthday song but they did it anyway haha. Then Mierah stopped over at the condo just for a while to give me cupcakes. Anyone wants free marble cheese cake and cupcakes, feel free to come over at my place! I'm taking this opportunity to thank my lovely cousins for coming over to celebrate my birthday with me. you know, the last time I had a birthday cake was when I turned 18 and 8 years after, I finally got the chance to have another birthday cake again hahaha...plus cupcakes of course :) Thank you also for the gifts, also to Ivan whom, I did not ask to give me anything but still gave me something anyway. Appreciate the effort! Now I feel loved haha.


My hair is in a very disastrous state at the moment! I hate it, I really want a short hair now. (Just like Silver from 90210)

Spent the whole day in KL again yesterday. Met up with Merl, Arnold and his Gaijin gang in MidV for lunch and then headed down to Dang Wangi area since the boys were looking for cheap football jerseys.  Never ventured Dang Wangi before but all I can say is, the place is congested with cars and people which is something that I don't exactly like. But some old buildings there were pretty nice though. 
This one was actually taken in Brickfields.
Mid Valley's KTM station. I also don't think it is the best idea to take KTM on weekends! LRT is way better.
Merl and I suspected that this old hotel is a dodgy place haha.

Two more days left! Can't wait :)


3 comments:

Santafire said...

wah so nice.
Happy belated birthday <3

I'm flying to kk exactly on christmas itself. hope tida kena delay buy hujans.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

thank you! sorry i can't make it to curio exhibition..ngam2 lagi all my cousins datang ni heh. i'm sure it was a blast. anyway, have a good holiday!

FietheElf said...

marble cheesecake! mintaaa