Friday, December 17, 2010

二十六

weheartit.com

I am finally 26 years old today. I am at this age where I'm not that young anymore and not exactly that old but still, age is catching up heh. Few weeks back, I was thinking to myself that all I want for my birthday is to be able to celebrate with my family but then it is quite impossible to do so since my fam is not here with me but I guess God did answered my wish because he brought my cousins over instead :)

Anyway, I wanna say a big thank you to my family and friends for the birthday wishes. You guys are awesome! I guess now I really should step up to my game and do more things that I've been wanting to do and also think about my future huh? Well whatever happens, I hope that I'll always be under God's blessing. Thank you again! God bless!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Vien,
Happy belated bday..sowi late wish jarang sda buka ni blog..tp blum lmbt lg wishing merry xmas hehe wp da limpas ..