Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas list oh ten

I've been doing this annually, listing out the things that I would love to get for Christmas or for my birthday. I've actually listed down about 10 items in my daily planner, but then I decided to pick only 5 because I don't wanna be selfish and all lah haha. Managed to get some of the items from last year's list and hopefully I will be able to get all of these soon :) So here goes:

1. Lomo camera + films.
Last year I wanted a CMYK version of Diana F+, but I've changed my mind cos this Qing Hua version is even more nicer! Very oriental-ish, I like! I also love the Rip Curl's version of Fish Eye 2 camera. I thought I could get one this month but like I've said, money's been tight.

I don't mind getting a lomo film either. At least I can use it for my Ultra Wide Lens Supaheadz camera.



2. Books
Can't get enough of 'em though I still have tons of unread books in my room hahaha.



3. Watch
Swatch watch with houndstooth pattern! Saw it last weekend in Pyramid. I also love this Casio vintage watch (as you can see below)



4. Accessories

5. CDs
John Legend & The Roots - Wake Up
Brandon Boyd - The Wild Trapeze



Well that's pretty much about it :) I've finally finished doing my gradings early this morning and when I submitted all the scorelist, I felt a true sense of relieve...but it kinda lasted only for a while because right now, I still have to tackle down the rest of the pending tasks. Just one more week to go!


2 comments:

Santafire said...

sa pun mau film oh.

the click shop bagi free expired films per entry. mau pigi knun tapi tia tau camna =_=

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ya bah...i'll try to get one of the lomo film juga. mau test how is it...hopefully can shoot some nice scenery in kk.