Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas twenty ten

Happy Christmas everyone and Happy Boxing Day! Having fun celebrating it so far? I totally stayed at home on Christmas Day itself. Was kinda lazy to go out...not that I have any car to drive either. Watched Four Christmases on HBO in the afternoon but it wasn't exactly the best Christmas movie so far. Wished they played Home Alone 2 or The Grinch instead.

We did our little Christmas exchanging gifts on Christmas midnight and you know what, I actually got the Starbucks' planner that I've been eyeing on from Arnold! Hahaha...talking about pure luck :) Anyway, we played Pictionary Man right after that but didn't realised it was actually pretty hard to draw something out. Seriously, I can't even seem to draw out a dog for goodness sake! So we improvised the game to Charade and had a real good laugh playing the game.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday night since my cousins and I didn't have any plans, we decided to try and make a cake out of randomness haha. We didn't have that much of baking utensils so we tried making the easiest cake that we could think of, which is cheesecake :) The result was pretty good indeed. Well, all of us loved it anyway heh. I'll be going for a road trip tomorrow with the girlfriends to Simpang Mengayau. It'll be my virigin trip to the tip of Borneo...hell yeah! But do pray for our safety since it's raining season over here. I hope we won't get lost finding the way as well. Can't wait to take photos when I'm there! You guys be good aight. Enjoy the holidays.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: