Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Daddy's home

Last night, I received a call from my dad which was actually really surprising cos I haven't been talking to him for ages. The last time was back in June when I called to wish him Happy Father's Day. I know, I'm not exactly the best example of a good daughter but...I have my reasons. My really close friends would know why. But still, hearing my dad's voice on the phone made me feel...I don't know how to describe it but it made me miss kinda miss him. My dad told me that two nights ago he dreamt about me and I was calling out my mum but my voice was only heard from afar. My dad told me he wasn't exactly feeling at ease after the dream, hence the reason for him calling me asking if I was alright haha. Told my dad the reason he dreamt about me was probably because I'm going home soon.

Just one more day left! The gifts (as seen on the photos above) all wrapped up and ready to be given out :) What is left to do now is just to cut out a few more gift tags and I'm all done. I'm almost prepared to go home now...packed some of my stuffs late last night, only need to run some small errands today (like renewing my driving licence...kept forgetting to do that!) I've been asked a few times if I'm excited to go home, well of course I am! But I've told myself to keep calm because I don't really expect Christmas this year would be any different from the previous two years. Currently been listening to Glee's Christmas album and totally loving it! Especially Baby, It's Cold Outside and The Most Wonderful Day Of The Year.

2 comments:

Santafire said...

love the paperwrap^^
bah pack betul2, jangan ada lupa XD

Aminah Ambrose said...

Vien u r so creative. Have a safe n pleasant journey back home..Take care..