Monday, February 21, 2011

Analog #2

Yes, analog is the shiznit! This would be my second try on using my Superheadz Ultra Wide & Slim camera. You can read about my first try here. Anyway for this second try, I am using Lomo Fine Color 35mm film and turns out, the result was way more satisfying than my first try. Though I wish that the objects and compositions could be better and I also wished that I've taken more photos in KK...but it's okay. I still have two roll of that Lomo Fine Color films to try on. The thing is, I hardly go anywhere these days and going down to KL on weekends isn't exactly something I enjoy doing but then, that's the only time that I have. Guess I probably will need to wait for my Jakarta trip end of April to use my camera again.

To be honest, I still don't know much about photography, heck I don't even know how a DSLR really works. I think what I've learned about photography back in college are just the basic stuffs, somehow now, I seem to have forgotten whatever I've learned back then -__- But I love film cameras not because I am one of those hippies who wants to be cool but because the results  that you can get from the camera and film itself. It's raw and sometimes you may get unexpected results too. Even overexposed photos could be what you call a 'beautiful accident'. But there is still so much to learn, if I want my photos to turn out awesome that is. So yeah, in case you wanna talk to me about photography, I might not be the best person to talk to. One of my blogger friend is :) Go read his blog. But we can talk about boybands! I might know more stuffs about it hahaha.

I'm sharing some of the photos here. You can also view it in my flickr album for larger size. Menyesal tidak ambil banyak gambar time di Simpang Mengayau oh.
Kota Kinabalu

Kota Kinabalu

Tip Of Borneo

Tip Of Borneo

Flip Flops

Eve+Simone
Eve

TIp Of Borneo
Old Dodgy Building
Sutera Harbour

Sutera Harbour

Kundasang

Mount KK

Daisies
Terminal

Seri Kembangan

Buildings

Boycut Jeans & Flip Flops
Evening Sky

Street

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Is that Rizuan condo?

I really missed tht place :(

your pic is wayyyyyyyy cantik lg dr dslr :)