Thursday, February 17, 2011

Instant snap

I recently bought an Ipod touch as a late birthday/christmas gift for myself and I've enjoyed using it so far. More songs to store and also a handy device to store movies or TV shows (in case I am travelling). I'm not a game person hence I don't really have that much games yet. Can anyone recommend me any good games to play? Another thing I liked having an Ipod is the various kind of camera Apps that is available.

I'm pretty sure all you Iphone users would've known the existence of Instagram. I love that App, it's like a polaroid only in digital version. Plus you can upload the photos instantly to any of your social networking account. I usually upload my photos into my Tumblr blog. So I decided to post some here too :) More to come and enjoy!
One of the nights where I had to work late.
Desa Farm, Kundasang.
Boarding gate in KKIA.
Used Fireflyz airline from BKI-KUL for the first time. Not so bad.
FRANCISCO LACHOWSKI, hot brazillian model. ♥
With Mierah.
Birthday gift for Baby Odessa.
Yes, the power of the Biebs!
Superheadz Ultra Wide Lens camera.


Gift for Salam-Salam cafe.
Handsome chinse superstar.
Ken Wong's birthday cake.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

Nice pictures! I wish I have the application too! But I need to get the gadget first to have the app. LOL. Btw, is your mac cover orange? My sister has the same thing. :D It was like I was looking at my sister's laptop.

Jasmine said...

Nice pictures! I wish I have the application too! But I need to get the gadget first to have the app. LOL. Btw, is your mac cover orange? My sister has the same thing. :D It was like I was looking at my sister's laptop.