Thursday, March 31, 2011

March 2011 Playlist+random photos


This month, I've been listening to a lot of R. Kelly songs from old ones to his new ones especially that two songs on this month's playlist. I absolutely LOVE his latest album called Love Letter just because he  went back to the basic, singing pure good R&B songs without the help of the annoying autotune. Sorry Trey Songz, as much as I like you too, Kells is still the king of R&B hehe. I am also loving Oh Land at the moment. Saw some of the vids posted from my friend Ming and I've been listening to some of her(Oh Land) songs lately too.

Anyway, just two more weeks till the end of semester! I so can't wait and I've been trying to finish as much work as possible but it's been hard since I've been a MAJOR procrastinator the past few months.  I'm also looking forward for the Jakarta trip at the end of April but, I really need a Plan B for this one, just in case. I guess so far, life's been good. Mundane but still good :D

Random photos taken over the weekend.  I miss taking random photos!

This was actually taken on last Thursday when I had steamboat dinner with my colleagues.
Went to check out Garden restaurant in Pyramid. I didn't know the restaurant has an
outdoor space overlooking Sunway Lagoon! I wanted to drink a nice English tea,
so I can act like an English woman -___- But weather's too hot hence I had to order
something cold.
Lagoon in tilt-shift.
Went down to Pasar Seni on Sunday afternoon. BIG MISTAKE. The weather was trying to
murder me.
Luckily, there's ice cream for sale! 
My it's-so-hot-I-can't-stand-it face haha.

4 comments:

Santafire said...

best oh tilt shift :D

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe...but sya slalu lupa mau guna the function in my digital camera ni...

Sandra said...

waahhhh Plaza KOTA RAYA...I missed that place *sigh*

Vivien Dumpangol said...

when are you coming down to visit? hehehe