Monday, March 28, 2011

Polka dot bikini-complete

Yay it's finally done! Finished this on Saturday night where I decided to stay in at home. Turned down the invitation to go to G6 but little did I know, my ex-housemate who's currently working in Singapore came down to KL. I haven't seen him in a long time and I miss him sooooo much but too bad, I didn't had the chance to meet him :(  Kinda regret my decision for not going out but there's nothing I can do about it right?

I think I might get the hang of painting with acrylic. I liked how you can blend layers and layers of colour with it :) Again, I still have this super low self-confidence in me..so just hope someone out there would actually like this painting lah hahaha and if you do, thank you! Click for larger version here.

Some work in progress below...

4 comments:

simone said...

Babes, I like the abstract black thingy (is that what you call it?)

Vivien Dumpangol said...

haha...yeah...it's an abstract pattern line art thingy.

simone said...

'IF' I do get married, those are one of the pattern that I want to be included in my invitation card :D Can ka?

Vivien Dumpangol said...

cannn...btw, i still owe u a painting kan? hahaha....punya main lambat sya ni. merl pun wants a painting so....tunggu la ah...akan datang juga tu hehe.