Thursday, March 24, 2011

Polka dot bikini girl

Polka dot bikini girl.
I was internet-less last night because I left my broadband in the office but it was okay because I was able finish up my painting :D It's actually 80% done now, I just need to figure out what colour I should use for the background and to add in additional stuff. I know the face is a little out of proportion but I heard that imperfection is the new black right? Hehe. I don't know if this is a good work or not, I always feel like I don't have a self-confidence in my own work >.< Anyway, it is still a good practice for me on painting with acrylic paint.

The Machinist was showing on the TV last night. Been wanting to watch the movie for a while and finally had the chance to. All I can say is...it's like a male version of Black Swan hahaha. Man, Christian Bale was insanely skinny! I read about the movie review and it says that Bale weighted only 27kg for his role...it's just so disturbing to see him being super skinny in this movie.

I received a couple of bad news today and to be honest, I don't really know what to do but to just hope and pray that everything will work out fine. Probably another test from GOD but really, I just want everything to work out. So crossing my fingers real hard!

2 comments:

Santafire said...

I love the machinist concept, watched it 2yrs ago. So wanna watch it again :)

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hehe...im starting to like christian bale. dark knight sya blum pun tingu ni heh.