Sunday, March 13, 2011

#PrayForJapan

source
With the devastating news about the earthquake + tsunami in Japan, we are reminded once again on how blessed we are to stay in a country where natural disaster rarely happens. Although we all know that not all of us are fond with a lot of things here in our very own country (the current government system for example), but still...we should be grateful for all the other things, and staying in a natural disaster free country is one of it.

It's pretty odd to see that famous painting by Katsushika Hokusai now seeing that The Great Wave really did hit Japan. Anyway, I do hope that Japan will still stand strong even though it is really heartbreaking to be in their shoes at the moment. I also hope that they will get as much help possible and of course, we can always lend them our prayers. If you are wondering what is the easiest way to help them? It would be praying. Most definitely.

Japan is one of my must visit countries and also, Japan has Oguri Shun! Well, basically I like Japan :D So I really don't want anything bad to happen over there again. Stay strong Nippon! May God bless all the victims and everyone who were affected during the quake and tsunami. Amen.

2 comments:

Santafire said...

Same feelings.
I don't want anything happen to Japan. I really want to be there someday just backpacking and all...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yabah...i'm still waiting for my trip to go there, which hopefully will be soon! japan is an awesome place. don't want anything bad to happen to that country again :D