Monday, April 25, 2011

Gratitude

Assumption Church on Good Friday (Photo taken by Ivan Ho)
St. Francis Xavier Church on Easter Sunday (Photo taken by yours truly)

You know, I think I am so used to be alone and also do things by myself that sometimes when I go out and have a chance to meet new people, I always tend to feel so uncomfortable and most of all, awkward. I do know that meeting new people is not a bad thing, in fact it is really a good thing...provided you are a 'people' person, which unfortunately I'm no expert in that.

Often times, I wondered why some of my close friends wanted to bring me out and hang out with their friends because, come on...I ain't no social butterfly plus if I were to go and hang out with people who enjoys drinking, chances are they won't even enjoy my company at all since drinking is not my forté. But nevertheless, I should always be thankful for my friends who are willing to bring me out and let me meet new people no matter how awkward I tend to be.  Like I've said before, I might think they do care a little bit about me after all hahaha.

I know this post doesn't relate to the photos but since it's still Easter, I guess I just wanted to show my gratitude and appreciation towards my friends who are willing to hang out with me even if I am probably the boring and lame person they know :D I gotta say much thanks to Ivan for inviting me to Good Friday mass together with his family. I have NEVER felt so awkward in my life, but I guess that's okay because sometimes we do need to experience awkward moments in some point of our lives right?

So, here's wishing all of you a blessed Easter, be thankful for all the little things in life and most importantly be thankful for Christ who is willing to die for our sins. Hope you guys had a good Easter Sunday. Well, I slept the whole afternoon yesterday since it was raining so it was just a pretty normal Sunday for me :) 4 more days till Maroon 5 and 5 more days till Jakarta!

No comments: