Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Major procrastinator

The thing about being a procrastinator is, you always put aside most of your task and tell yourself that you will deal with 'em later plus there's still more time to do it. But when the time finally comes for you to finish all your task, you would realize that your time is extremely limited and suddenly, you just wished you've done most of your pending work earlier. I am currently in this situation right now >.< I don't even know how to break this habit because it's just something that I've been doing for so long...but I once saw a tweet saying that people who are born under the sign of Sagittarius tend to procrastinate but are able to work well under pressure. Guess that explains it all heh.

So yes, it will be a busy week for me but once I get most of my work done, I will be able to breathe again. Will do another update soon! In the meantime, watch this video of Brandon Boyd and his behind-the-scene of the Hurley exhibition. Love his artistic side! And I've been watching this video more than 3 times now. Fan girl much?

4 comments:

simone said...

does Brandon have a book out? I saw him singing a book ba in the clip...

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yes he has! the book u saw in the clip is called fluffy white clouds. macam sia mau beli ni hehe.

simone said...

is his book being sold here? naaahhh...ada sudah tu for your xmas wishlist....heheheh....

Vivien Dumpangol said...

not sure oh if it's available here. need to check out kinokuniya or borders. might need to get it online.