Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy 26th Anne!

Today is Anne's 26th Birthday and coincidentally, it falls on Palm Sunday :) Anyway, I *sorta* made a lil video for her, basically it's just me sending her a birthday wish since I am not able to celebrate this day with her. Last year we managed to celebrate her belated birthday together and even surprised her with an AC Milan cake! That was fun heheh.

Since I ain't no Kevjumba or RyanHiga or Natalie Tran of CommunityChannel, this video is errr...kinda lame but I hope you will still like it lah Anne hahahaha. Yes, I do realize that I have a manly voice. Even my colleague said so!

Well, here's wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Know that you are loved by all of us and I miss you so much and all of the girly times we had. Have a great one and may God shower you with tons of blessing in the years to come. I'll see you in August!

P/S: Please don't mind my messy bedroom.
Music: Rhythm Of Love -Plain White T

No comments: