Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Caught up


Random doodle on a pop up card. Had to do this for my class tomorrow. I miss doodling!


If only I had more free time, I would totally blog like everyday but this brand new semester, I've been busier than I've expected! Plus having a really slow internet connection at home makes me even lazier to update anything here especially when I needed to upload photos as well. So, my apologies! I promise to post more stuff about my Jakarta trip before the end of the month. Wish me luck on this by the way hahaha.
I guess from all the previous entries, all of my blog post has been pretty much 'meh' because I can't seem to get my blogging mojo back. I can't think of any smart/intellectual or even inspiring stuff to write...I told my friend that my mind has becoming more and more shallow now pffft. But if you still come and check out this blog, I just wanna send a BIG virtual hug to all of you! I have a post about the foods that I've tasted while in Jakarta and Bandung coming right up. If the internet connection is doing okay at home, I'll probably will post it by tomorrow! So in the meantime, have a good week, stay safe and head over to my tumblr blog for a daily dose of interesting stuffs :D

2 comments:

Santafire said...

ahh i miss finish art!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

i still sucked in FA oh..that was like my 4th attempt in making the 90 degree pop up. butul2 la sya epic fail hahaha.