Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!


In case you don't already know, I am a Green Lantern too! Hahahaha, okay such a lame thing to do right? Taking a photo with the cardboard and wishing the guy on my right was real pffft. Anyway, Green Lantern was alright I guess. I personally think it could be better and the fighting scene can be more awesome-er too. I would say I much prefer X-Men: First Class!  Like I've said before I do not know much about Green Lantern. All I know is, he's green, he has a ring and a lantern, he always says his oath, he should be fearless and he's also part of the Justice League.

But, Ryan Reynolds on the other hand...well, there is no denying on how hot that dude is. He is indeed a GQMF. Google it if you don't know what it means hahaha. Next superhero movie to watch: Captain America! And Chris Evans is equally hot too :)

source
A conversation I had with my colleague:

Colleague: But I actually liked Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool. He's muscular.
Me: Yeah, he was DAMN muscular in Wolverine. But in Green Lantern, he's more like a 'laid-back muscular' hahaha.
Colleague: What exactly is a laid-back muscular?
Me: HAHAHA!

1 comment:

Santafire said...

awesome XD
i rofled so hard.

gosh, i should go watch this by now, just so caught up with stuffs =w=