Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Friday Night



Photobucket
source

I liked Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album so far. The songs, although tend to be overplayed and commercialized, are still catchy and you always seem to have the urge to singalong with it. I also liked all the recent music videos that has been released, well except for E.T...don't really fancy those alien stuffs and the song wasn't really my favourite from her album either.

But I LOVE this new one from her! Reminded me of those movies back in the 80s and early 90s like 16 Candles and Pretty In Pink. This video, you'll get to see the dorky side of Katy Perry which I find pretty hilarious and...best part was to see cameos from the Glee Boys (Darren Chris and Kevin McHale), Rebecca Black, Kenny G who's also known as Uncle Kenny in the video LOL plus HANSON IS IN IT! You had no idea how happy I was when I saw 'em in the video :D *fangirl mode* Go and watch it!

P/S: I think I'm ready to be back from my lil blog break...so expect more post soon. On the other note, I have to bring food from home and try my best to refrain from eating out now in order to survive the rest of the month. Money's been tight but... it's okay. I should still be happy and thankful for everything right?

4 comments:

muchlove said...

LOL, she got HANSON!! I love that! I was such a fan back in the mmmbop days, haha... Have to admit that is one very fun catchy song and a hilarious video.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

yes! i was surprised as well hehehe. i was too an ultimate fan...still am now :D

Santafire said...

the time i watched this, rebecca black was so disturbingly familiar but i didn't bother. baca ur post baru tau dia ni. aish.

i think she's cool if she doesn't sing haha

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha yeah, totally agree on that!