Specs for La Sardina (taken from lomography.com)
Mindblowing wide-angle lens and multiple exposures? That's pretty cool eh?
|Features||• Mindblowing Wide-Angle Lens|
• Rewind Dial that makes multiple exposures easier than ever before!
• Film cartridge window on the rear of camera - to see what film you're shooting.
• Easy-to-use focusing with two simple settings
• Bulb setting for night-time and long-exposure experimentation
• Screw-in Cable Release Option
• Incredible collection of unique La Sardina editions – a design for every mood and occasion
• Comes with a special open-spine book to serve as your inspiration
Technical Specifications: • Film Type: Standard 35mm (135)
• Exposure Area: 36mm x 24mm
• Lens Focal Length: 21mm
• Aperture: Fixed f/8
• Angle of view: 89 degrees
• Shutter Speed: Bulb (B), 1/100 (N)
• Closest Focusing Distance: 0.6m
• Focusing Steps: Two Step Focusing -- 0.6m-1m, 1m-Infinity
• View Finder: Inverse Galileo-Type Built-in Viewfinder
• Film Counting: Auto Film Counting
• Film Stopping: Yes
• Multiple Exposures: Yes
• Cable Release Connection: Yes
• Tripod Mount: 1/4' Tripod Screw
• Shutter Release Lock: Shutter Locks After Lens Collapsed
|Camera Type||Point & Shoot|
On the other note, it's been a while since I shoot something from an analogue camera...I still haven't finish the roll from my Supaheadz UWS since I haven't been going out to interesting places -___- But I might have a chance to snap some photos during Urbanscapes which is in 2 weeks time! Anyone else going?