Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pin up



Did a lil quick painting last night because it's just one of those days that I felt like wanting to do so. It's inspired by the pin up girl photo that I saw from pinterest. Just realised that the butt and the body are a little bit off. Dang it. I have forgotten the proper way of drawing human anatomy! Oh well...

My cousin Mierah scored 4 movie passes to watch the premiere of The Green Lantern tonight and since she loves me hahaha, she has invited me to watch it together with her boyfriend and another friend tonight! Not that I am comfortable being the 'lampost' between them but it's The Green Lantern and Ryan Reynolds! So I don't wanna miss it...although I honestly am quite a bimbo about DC Comics superheroes -__-

2 comments:

Santafire said...

I am waiting for Capt. America XD Chris Evans! woot!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ohhhh yes...next superhero movie! tatap mau tingu...although si li wen said transformers are superheroes too -___- i beg to differ hahaha.