Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ray of light

Few more photos taken from my Superheadz Ultra Wide Lens camera. I brought it along during my trip to Indonesia and managed to snap some photos when I visited Tangkuban Parahu in Bandung. I would recommend to go in the morning, so that you'll get to embrace the awesome clear blue sky and also the nice sun. But, it's really cold up there! So be sure to bring along your jacket or pashmina (for girls).

Camera: Superheadz Ultra Wide Lens
Film: 35mm Lomo Fine Color

Currently:
Reading...One Day by David Nicholls (never seem to be able to finish this. Slow reader pffft)
Listening...Incubus - If Not Now, When album (I love this album a lot)
Making...Tomato pasta for dinner tonight...or maybe not
Watching...Pretty Little Liars Season 2 (LOVE this show), The Nine Lives Of Chloe King, Teen Wolf
Playing...With watercolours haha
Loving...Breakfast sessions (for a person who hates waking up early, I admit I love breakfast!)

*Just A Minute post inspired by here and here

3 comments:

Santafire said...

nicee!
apa film?

Ivan Ho said...

the pics are good

Vivien Dumpangol said...

sai: 35mm lomo fine color :D

ivan: thanks!