Thursday, September 15, 2011

Forbidden apple

Hello my lovelies, I've been a little busy over the past few days with classes and stuffs to prepare and do. Currently drafting out this digital scrapbook tutorial in Photoshop for my Digital Tools class next week and today is the only day I could do it because I will be away for Church Camp starting tomorrow! Yes, I am quite worried because this time around, I will have to go to the Church Camp all by myself and making new friends would be... a challenge! Well, of course I do know some of the people in the camp but still...

I realized that creating digital scrapbook is fun and EASY!

But I think I should be fine. I definitely need to bring a book and my iPod in order to survive. I'm also gonna put some TV series in my iPod, at least I can get a little entertainment whenever I get bored in PD. Anyway, I will do an update about the camp when I get back so in the meantime, follow me on Twitter! I'll try to update as much as possible.

On the other note, Fall TV shows are back! I'm excited to watch all the new seasons of my current favourite shows! Looking forward for it :) Enjoy the holiday tomorrow and Happy Independence Malaysia.

This apple+vampire thing is kinda cheesy now but I don't mind if
Damon Salvatore is holding that apple♥!
(photo via)

No comments: