Monday, October 31, 2011

Cheers to the freakin' weekend

Update: There was a collison between a lorry tank and a train in KK just about two hours ago...please stay safe family and friends. Please help to keep the victims in your prayers too. If you're on twitter, use the hashtag #PrayForKK to show your love and support. God bless everyone.


Few photos taken during Ivan's pre-birthday party last Saturday night at Overtime, First Subang. Initially, I did not plan to go since I probably would be a party pooper...(I don't really drink btw) but then Ivan called and told me that my ex-housemates were there and Ken's gonna be there too so I decided to abandon my time watching TV shows to go and join in the fun.

Didn't regret going actually because I missed my ex-housemates a lot! Haven't seen them in a loooong time plus, being reunited with some of my college mates that night was great too. To sum it up, the party was crazy. There were beers and more beers, strip show (yes, I'm not kidding), drinking battles and even live singing at the end of the party...well, actually that live singing was way out of tune haha but it's okay. Can't blame them since they're all either tipsy or majorly drunk.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone did enjoyed themselves that night...I guess it's good to let yourself loose once in a while. I haven't been doing that since my weekends during the past two months had been soooo 'meh'. I mean, work, eat, sleep in repeat every single day...what's the fun in that right? So, I'm glad that I attended the party and thanks Ivan for the invite! Makes me feel kinda 'important' hahaha even if I totally sucked in drinking :D

Can't believe it's gonna be November already tomorrow! Busy month ahead...pffft.

2 comments:

Ivan Ho said...

Luckily i managed to sing the pumped up kicks in my party that night, cos Ian said that was the theme song of that party HAHAHA.... share the beautiful joy.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

hahaha yeah...happy pumped up kicks birthday to you!