Thursday, October 27, 2011

Instagram Beijing

Hello! I am finally back from my trip to Beijing! The journey home was long and tiring, plus the muscles on both my thighs and calves hurt like b***ch after climbing the Great Wall! Going down the stairs is a torture for me *sigh* As for now, I am back at work...thought of taking the day off since I can't exactly walk in my normal pace at the moment...but there's work that needs to be done so I decided to just go to work today.

Anyway, Beijing was good! Lots of interesting places to see but with only 2 days of sight-seeing, it was definitely not enough and since I was on tour with the rest of my colleagues, we had no other choice but to follow the itinerary that has been arranged for us. I think we wasted way too much time travelling on bus. It took about 1 to 2 hours drive from the hotel to most of the places that we went sightseeing and because of that, all of us were so tired once we reached back to the hotel. But overall, it was still a pretty good trip.

Will definitely post more photos soon! In the meantime, here are some instagram photos to share. Everywhere you go in Beijing, you would definitely see A LOT of signages. Pretty much like Japan and Hong Kong too. It's fascinating to see though I don't even know how to read chinese characters...well, maybe just a few :)

P/S: Birthday wishes to my beloved cousin Mierah who finally turned 20 today! Love you loads budak kici!

Can you spot Yao Ming?
I love oriental details. So pretty!

2 comments:

Ivan Ho said...

yao ming ad is in style- say no to shark fin.

Vivien Dumpangol said...

ohhhhh that's what the ad says? hahaha...ya, love the blue tone colour of the ad.