Saturday, November 05, 2011

Only in Beijing: Part 2


When in Beijing, you got to visit the Great Wall  because it is the most iconic thing about China IMHO. The tour guide brought us to the easier route to climb but I guess my stamina wasn't up there yet...since I've been running on and of and haven't got the chance to exercise consistently. I was already running out of breath after 5 minutes of climbing! The stairs were really steep and out of the sudden, my fear of heights phobia decided to come out and play hence I decided not to go up any further anymore.

But still, it is a once in a lifetime experience having to be able to visit one of the 7 wonders in the world. Did not regret climbing it, but next time if I am gonna climb it again, I'll be well prepared for it haha. The aftermath after climbing The Great Wall wasn't exactly that great...both legs hurts like craaaazzzy!

No comments: