Tuesday, November 29, 2011

That penang trip



Here's a little video I made during my mini trip to Penang over the weekend. Didn't managed to shoot that much stuff because I kinda forgot hehe but hope you still can enjoy it. One part of this video was taken during our evening stroll along Batu Feringgi beach and another part was was taken during my ex-college mate's Li Shien's wedding dinner last Saturday night. Video quality might not be that great since it's taken from my iPod and I had to do some changes due to the copyright of music.

Even though the trip was short but I honestly did had a lot of fun. Meeting some the classmates from college again was nice too. I don't even know why I can be so paranoid on meeting old friends that I haven't seen in a long time at the first place pffft. Photos coming right up!

P/S: Busy week for me since some of my classes will end this week plus my cousins are here in KL :) So yeah, I foresee a VERY busy week ahead.

No comments: