Friday, December 30, 2011

Last friday of the year


I was out doing some shopping errands today to prepare for our steamboat feast tonight, and it's been a while since I saw a clear blue sky in KK. The cloud formation was beautiful as well but then it didn't really last long because once I was done running errands, the sky turned gloomy and by mid-afternoon, the rain decided to fall...just like every other day.

But that short moment, just looking up at the clear blue sky was...what's the right word for this? Magnificient? Yes, totally magnificent. It sorta serves as a reminder to me that, I should savour this very moment before I face the concrete jungle next week BOO! Anyway, it's the last Friday of the year! Pretty sure everyone's ready to celebrate New Year's Eve by now. Hope the steamboat feast with the cousins tonight will be fun as well. Aight, I'm off to buy a cake!

See last year's clear blue sky here

No comments: