Saturday, December 17, 2011

Twenty seven

I am finally 27 today! Truth to be told, being at this age scares the bejesus out of me...okay, not really but it kinda does. Reason being because being 27 reminds me that I have left high school for 10 friggin' years! And looking back through the 10 years after high school...I haven't been achieving THAT much yet. Being at this age also reminds me that in 3 years time I will hit the big 3-0 and that too, scares me like a hell lot! Oh speaking of high school, I will be attending my 10 years High School reunion in KK at the end of the month :) I'm excited to see my fellow Arts 1 classmates again but probably might freak out a little since half of 'em are now married and some, with kids *yikes*

I know that I haven't been achieving much lately...I know that my life has been more mundane than happening and I also know that at 27, I still battle with my self-esteem/confidence issue no matter how hard I try to overcome it. It's depressing you know! Anyway like I've said before, despite having all these imperfections, there is always something to be thankful about and be blessed about right? Sometimes things might not go our way but I guess if you really trust in God's timing, good things will eventually come :)

So once again, I would like to say a big THANK YOU for everyone for the wonderful wishes, my family and friends...you know I love you guys hehe. I hope that I can contribute and give more in the years to come! THANK YOU AGAIN! You know, since this year my birthday falls on a Saturday, should I like organise a party or something? But then, my family's not here :( Again, it's sad when you're not able to celebrate your birthday with your family but it's okay...I can handle it. I'm already 27 right? Haha. Well, big virtual hugs to everyone. God bless. xxx

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

This is very late, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE your gif! Sangat cantik!!

Vivien Dumpangol said...

thank you hun! xx