Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wishlist 2011

1. Foster The People -Torches album
2. Michael Buble - Christmas album
3. Robin Thicke - Love After War album
4. La Sardina Lomo Cam with Houndstooth pattern
5. Bazinga! Metal Lunch Box (any design will do...I like Marvel comics design too!)

I was thinking of not putting up a wishlist this year because Christmas is not about wanting stuffs...it's about giving and celebrating the birth of Christ right? But then, sometimes we do want things to make us happy and that applies to me as well hehe. So I would be very happy if I can get any of these for Christmas :) Thank You!

2 comments:

Ivan Ho said...

why justin baby is not inside the list? out of the list???

Vivien Dumpangol said...

i'm scared his bieberconda will attack me haha! no lah...yes the album is still on my list but i'm thinking of getting it myself.