Tuesday, January 31, 2012

To one of my favourite person

Dear Ken,

First, I would like to say that this particular post might not make you cry like the one that Ivan wrote on his blog haha. But this is just something that I would like to share it with you. To be honest, I do not know how BIG my role is in your circle of friends. I'm probably just a tiny dot in that circle...maybe. I mean, I do not share this bromance relationship with you so I might just be an ordinary friend.

But for what it's worth, having to know you for close to 10 years now and all those  fun college days, I just wanted to let you know that I am BLESSED to have an awesome friend like you! You are indeed a very talented one of a kind person that I know. Even if you tend to talk crazy nonsense at times, I know that you do have a heart of gold plus you work hard to achieve your dreams. That is why it is indeed a blessing to have you as a friend. I can't recall how many times have I laughed over all your crazy jokes and antics. You were that guy who can make everyone laugh with your sense of nonsense humour :)
You are definitely a part of the list of my favourite person and just so you know, your friendship matters. Not only to me but to your other friends as well. The little farewell that Ivan organised for you said it all. I believe we're all sad to know that you are leaving for Shanghai but we do know that if this is what you want, then we would always support you and have your back one hundred percent. I do not want to make this as an "emo" post, so I just wanted to wish you all the best in another new chapter in your life. Be good and take good care of yourself in Shanghai! We shall meet again sometime soon. You will eventually come back here right? And also, THANK YOU for being an awesome friend over the years! Even if we hardly get the chance to hang out that much these days but still, you are awesome haha. 


Au revoir Ken! We will miss you heaps xxx

P/S: Told you this post won't make anyone cry haha!


2 comments:

Ivan Ho said...

above are the small kid foto HAHAHAHA

Vivien Dumpangol said...

now become uncle already right? haha