Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 10 // Photo A Day Challenge

Day #10: Self Portrait
{February Photo A Day Challenge}

Generally, I think I look okay. Not the prettiest nor the ugliest, at least I like to think so haha. If you know me well, you would know that I almost never post photos on my own face in my blog or in Facebook. I know, I have this self esteem issue that I can never stop dealing with hence the reason why I always prefer to take photos with a group of friends instead of taking a photo of myself. You might notice it in my travel photos as well. Anyway, I know I really shouldn't make this as a big issue because I know God made each one of in his own way....that's what make us unique right? But you know sometimes, I can never have that 'confidence' like the rest of my friends have and I always felt self-conscious with the way I look. Like I've said, I'm not the prettiest, not the skinniest and if you look closely at my face, my complexion's pretty bad too *yikes* But do know that I am slowly, slowly trying to overcome this :)

Photo taken from Photo Booth in the office. Please don't mind the mess behind...there are tons of student assignments there that I have yet to grade. Procrastination FTW. In case you're wondering, I started wearing glasses in my 3rd year of college (I think). That's when I realised that I had a hard time reading the stuff on the whiteboard. I don't wear my glasses all the time though. Only when I have to see things from afar like watching the TV, concerts or in the cinema. 

No comments: