Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 18 // Drink

Day #18: Drink
{February Photo A Day Challenge}

When I was back in KK during the CNY hols, my cousins and I had this little BBQ thing on the eve of CNY. I didn't managed to join in the fun until about 11pm because I had to go to my aunt's place for a mini family reunion first. Anyway, the Peter Vella red wine was included as one of the drinks to indulge during the BBQ but I didn't had the chance to drink it yet because I had way too much of durian at my aunt's place that night haha. Yes, I am a 'sudden' durian lover now! So basically durian+wine is a definite no no. So the wine was left unopened.

The following week, Anne was having a short break before starting on her brand new job, which I hope is good so far...hence I got the chance to spend some time with her :) It has been a while since we hung out...you know just the two of us and I really miss doing stuff together with Anne but I am glad that she had this short break. I know she needed one as well. So, we finally got the chance to drink the wine on one fine evening when we were back in Dabak after running some errands. Perfect timing to chill and have a glass of cold wine. In that very moment, all you can think of is, life's good! Haha.

But in case you don't already know, I'm not very much of a drinker and my drinking skill is probably just   3/10. No kidding. I enjoy drinking alcoholic beverages from time to time (I think I am starting to like beer now...yikes!) but I don't carve for it all the time. But coffee on the other hand...

No comments: