Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Money, money, money...must be funny

Day #27: Money
{February Photo A Day Challenge}

Here's my piggy bank that does not come in a shape of a pig but in a dollar sign instead. This was my second piggy bank after the first one on the left is already filled with coins so I had to get a new one. These piggy banks serve as my emergency and also yumcha money cos you never know you might NEED the moolah on deperate times haha. The last time I counted all the coins, I've got about RM50+ in it...probably more now :)

It's leap day tomorrow! Anyone gonna celebrate or do something special? I'm not even sure if I'll be doing anything anyway, but it's still nice to celebrate it since it only comes once in every four years right? Here's a fun you-will-definitely-get-up-and-dance song to enjoy :) Man, these British people can definitely sing ey?

No comments: