Thursday, March 22, 2012

Heart over matter

I am not proud of myself for always having the need to cry everytime things doesn't go to the way that is supposed to be and even worse, when I had to let my true colours to be seen by people. When you put a certain expectation on me, I cannot be up to par in what you expect me to be. It disappoints me a lot especially when I am in this stage where I am supposed to prove that I am capable of handling a task but  still ended up almost failing every single thing. I take little things seriously, I realise I do that all the time. But these little things for me, matters whether it is important or not. One of these days, I will really need to find a way to overcome this. It's just that I can't figure out how at the moment, hence I think crying and letting it out might be my only solution. I don't know. I guess I still have so many other things to learn and overcoming this is one of them. I'm sure for whatever disappointments that I go through, there will be better days ahead. I'm just sorry that I could not live up to everybody's expectation.

No comments: