Friday, March 30, 2012

Little thank yous

Today, I am grateful that I was able to get ready for work in the span of 15 minutes and didn't let my colleague wait for me for a long time downstairs.

Today, I am grateful for a fruitful meeting with my colleagues and finally got the design direction approved. Even if my design contribution was just a tiny one, I am glad that everything finally worked out :) Failure makes you stronger haha.

Today, I am asking God to hear my prayer and be there for this person. Even though I don't know him that well and have only met him like 3 times before, I hope he'll get well soon from his surgery.

Today, I am just very grateful of these little blessings. I know it might not mean much but there is always something that we can be thankful of right?

And after a tiring day, seeing this video out of the blue from my tiny TV totally made my day! Yes, I still can't get enough of Big Bang haha. Off to bed now.

T.O.P in Turn It Up MV


No comments: