Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Battle

You know there are times when people are putting faith in you and also counting on you to achieve something. That can put quite a lot of pressure in yourself and because of that, you wish to succeed and not to disappoint the people. But when things didn't really go to where you've expected it to be and you didn't managed to succeed, you'll probably end up staring at the wall wondering the 'what ifs' or the 'I could've', 'I should've' and 'I would've' kind of thing. You can't really do much about it except to just let it be and life goes on after that. Disappointments happen every single time...I guess we tend to put too much expectations into something but yet, it didn't turn out the way you wanted. Then the guilt that you feel when you disappoint someone  will keep replaying in your mind on loop.

But nevertheless, everything happens for a reason. Even if things doesn't go your way and even if life is not what you visualise it to be...you know with pink fluffy clouds and unicorns, we gotta count our blessings always and be thankful for the life that we have right now. I've lost my battle but when I thought about it, it's just a minor thing that I shouldn't be too worried about. But yeah, I'm sorry for not being able to win it though.

Here's to a brand new month!

No comments: