Thursday, July 12, 2012

This is a real quick update


Korean girl group 2NE1, who's also from YG Entertainment ( same record company as BIGBANG) is back with a new song called " I Love You.' I like this group simply because they have their own individual styles, they can sing, dance and rap. Their music is a blend of hip hop, pop and electro which can be quite addictive if you listen to it over and over again. They're basically the female version of BIGBANG! Watch their Inkigayo performance in the second vid. Love the whole stage set-up!

My days seems to be occupied with a lot of stuff these days and it's not like I am THAT busy per say but I guess my classes had me feeling kinda drained out on most days. I've 5 Computer Graphic class in a week and 4 out of the 5 classes needed me to teach the same thing so you can imagine having me repeating all the same stuff over and over again. I'm telling you, it is really exhausting but then again, I like CG class a lot. There are so many ways to explain to students on how to use a certain tool in the design software and making them understand in the easiest way without explaining all the complicated technical stuff. Although I can be really lame in using my ways to explain stuff to the students, but I am pretty sure the students can understand it better haha.

Anyway, this is just a quick update to tell you that life's been A-OK albeit all the busy stuff I'm dealing at work. After my yet another attempt of writing something deep in the previous posts, I think I've failed miserably again. So lemme just post random instagram photos today as a filler post :)

Left to right, top to bottom
1) VJ Holly Gabarek from MTV Asia hosting the MTV World Stage roadshow last weekend. She's REALLY pretty.
2) Got my World Stage tix thanks to my colleague! I owe her one.
3) JB's new album 'Believe'. Not mine, I only borrowed it to import the songs to my iTunes. I gotta say the songs are pretty good!
4) Went to see this korean boyband, B.A.P in KL Live last Friday thanks to the free ticket that I got from a student.
5) The origami project. These are mostly done by my colleagues. Sadly, I only know how to fold the origami cat at the moment :(
6) Animal origami place on the appreciation card.
7) Love my colleague's Givenchy inspired Zara shirt
8) Thai alphabets spotted in Thai Thai restaurant

I look forward for MTV World Stage this coming Saturday and I hope this year's World Stage will be good seeing that they have invited Justin Bieber to perform! Plus Jay Park, Kara (which is my dad's favourite group, yes no kidding) and also Mizz Nina. Gonna be prepared to face all the fangirls too haha. Oh, erm...if you like my blue series painting and would like to have your portrait to be painted (in blue), I am available for commissions. Need to make some moolah to fund for BIGBANG's concert ticket hehe~

No comments: