Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Melbourne in film

I finally managed to develop another roll of my lomography film last Sunday after 2 months because I didn't had the time to finish the roll of film while I was visiting Melbourne. So I had to wait for a time when I can use my UWS camera again and last week was just the PERFECT timing for me to finish the remaining roll since I was in Malacca for a field trip. This time around, I decided to try out another different lomo film; the Lomography X Tungsten film and when I received my photos yesterday, I was pretty satisfied with the result! I may not be an expert in taking lomo photos but looking at the result, I can say that I happy with it :) I've used two other lomo films and I can say that this new Tungsten film is my favourite!

If you're wondering where do I go and get my films developed for cross processing, I usually send it to Photo Crafts in Sunway Pyramid because that's the nearest and most convenient shop from where I work and stay. It normally takes about 2-3 days for you to receive your photos. I always anticipate on how the result would look like because you'll either get a good shot or not. But that's how lomography is...it is okay to make mistakes hehe.

Here are the raw, no edit and no photoshop photos that I manage to snap while I was in Melbourne.  Will post some more photos taken in Malacca soon. I've been wanting to get another new lomo camera but I still haven't had the chance to get one yet :/ For larger size view, you may visit my flickr photo album.

At the Koala Conservation Centre in Philip Island. Love the view!
Great Ocean Road.
Flinders Station.
View of Yarra River.
One of my favourite photo! Taken at Melbourne Zoo.
                                                                                                                                                                               Camera: Supaheadz Ultra Wide Slim (Blue Ribbon)
Film: Lomography X Tungsten 

No comments: