Monday, October 29, 2012

Post BIGBANG blues

Today, for the first time ever I did a full hands demo on water colour painting to a bunch of my students. When they requested me to do a demo a week ago, I wasn't even confident that I can do a good job on but I still agreed to do so because seeing these bunch of students who are willing to learn and showed effort to asked me personally, does make me happy :) I really wished all my students are like that but oh well, you can't always get what yo want right? 

I don't claim that I am the best or really good at painting especially in water colour because it really took me years to practice the technique and even if I *might* think it's good, there are still lots of room to improve. One of the students asked me how do I control the amount of water when it..well, the answer is I don't exactly know myself hehe. I mean, it really takes tons of practice plus trials and errors to get the result that you want. I don't know how to say this but there's this  'gratefulness' feeling that I felt when I see my students have a good learning attitude and when they appreciate your effort to spend time to help them, that feeling is just so...nice. You might not be their biggest help but when you can give the best you can, then it'll be worth it. Just hope my students are gonna do their best on their final project, which is due in a month's time.

Anyway, it has been one helluva week! From Bigbang concert, to attending friend's birthday party in G6 right after and then hanging out with the cuzzies and bff during the weekend has got me feeling so exhausted. I didn't really get that much of sleep in the last two days which is why coffee is totally playing a MAJOR role in my life right now. I am also having the 'post BIGBANG blues' at the moment haha. The concert was SO good I wish it didn't end! Will blog about it soon-ish, after I'm done dealing with stuff at work, handling my classes and of course after I get at least 6 hours of sleep. In the meantime, have a good week everyone!

No comments: